Monday 12 March 2012

HSJ family

Gomen ne minna... I was busy so I can post this only now

If the members are my brothers...

Yabu will be the leader of the group who we can trust to lead us
Takaki will be the brother who people always think that he's in a gang :P
Hikaru will be the older brother who used to play pranks on us
Inoo will be the brother who likes to play piano
Daiki will be the brother who can cheer me up whenever I'm down
Keito will be the brother teaching me guitar
Yamada will be the brother who will prepare our meals for no one cooks better than him. He will also be my favourite brother.
Yuto will be the brother who like to play drum and use the rest of us as drums (which annoys us)
Chinen will be the brother who would play with me and tutor me
Ryutaro will be the brother who is closest to me and likes to play with chinen and I

-Ryomi

No comments:

Post a Comment