Friday 16 March 2012

Hey!Say!Family!

If the members of HSJ are my
brothers~

Yama-chan will be my twin brother~who is the most popular with his friends and classmates~

Chinen will be my elder brother who ace is academic(:

Daiki will also be my elder brother who often cheers me up~

Yabu will be the eldest and he will take care of the finance and stuff:p

Keito will be my brother who teaches me the guitar~~

Yuto will be my brother who teaches the drum and is popular with his students~

Ryutaro will be my younger brother but is as playful as me XD

Hikaru will be my "evil" brother who is strict to others but kind to us:p

Inoo will be my brother who often advices me what to do :)

Takaki will be my brother who is very very quiet :/

[Ryu&Keito):Missing Ryu so muchT_T]
<3Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment