Sunday 11 March 2012

Hey!Say! Family

Konnichiwa~
It's time for this week's role play for HSJ Jump \(^^)/
This week's theme is *drum rolls*
If HSJ members are your brothers, what roles will they have? ^^

Yabu ni-sama will be my eldest brother who will always be like a papa to me ><
Takaki ni-san and Inoo ni-san will be twins.
Takaki ni-san will be the "devil" who is more strict towards his younger siblings, making sure that we have done our work etc.
 Inoo ni-san will be the "angel" who will be someone we can confide in.
Hikaru ni-chan will be the fourth in the family. He will be the fun loving, funny ni-chan who will always rap whenever he can. He will be the reason while there's laughter every time. ^^
Dai ni-chan will be the ni-chan who will need me to wake him up every morning because he loves to sleep too much. "5 more mins~" will be what he will always say.
Keito ni-chan will be the ni-chan who is really hard working and will always help me with my english. He will make sure that we study hard too.
Yuto ni-chan, Yama ni-chan, Chii-kun and me will be quadruplets.
Yuto ni-chan will be the brother who will always be playing his drums and he will teach me how to play as well as him ><
Yama ni-chan will keep trying to drag me out of the house to play sports with him because he simply loves the sun.
Chii-kun, who is the youngest in the quadruplets, will be lazing around the house especially during summer and winter but will still score well even if he does not study much. He will always be the closest brother to me as we will spend most of our time together lazing around in the house. He will also help me to pull up my grades. ^^
Ryu-chan will be the youngest brother in the family and the one we dote on the most! ^^



The Hey!Say! Family ^^

<3 Aoi

No comments:

Post a Comment