Sunday 4 March 2012

Hey! Say! JUMP student roles~

If HSJ members are students in my school... (assuming everyone is the same age except for ryutaro)

Yabu will be the chairperson of the student council who can solve almost any problems
Takaki will be the senior who is capable of anything
Hikaru will be the class joker who makes every class lively
Inoo will be the beautiful senior which everyone admires
Daiki will be my best friend who has the same co-curricular activity (CCA) as me
Yamada will be my best friend who hang out with me and is great in any sports
Chinen will be the class genius who I can ask about anything
Keito will be the leader and guitarist of a school band (rock band)
Yuto will be the the drummer classmate who likes to use people as drums. He will also be in the school band along with Keito
Ryutaro will be my favorite junior who is in the same CCA as me

-Ryomi

No comments:

Post a Comment