Wednesday 7 March 2012

School roles~

If the members of HSJ(including Ryutaro)are students in my school~~~~~

Yamada will be my best friend sitting beside me and the hottest guy ever in the school:$
And the guy who receives the most valentine's day presents:D

Chinen will be my classmate who always tutor me and is the smartest in class:D

Daiki will be the boy next door,who is often caught for misbehaving(hahaha)

Yabu will be the chairperson of the student council~~

Yuya will be my senior that everyone loves due to his matured behaviour:D

Hikaru will be the class rapper and always compose songs in a corner:D

Keito will be the school one and only guitarist who always performs in concerts~

Yuto will be a drummer that many girls want to date him:D

Ryutaro will be my favourite junior who is kind and loving(:
He is also loved by every student in the school(:

[Question:What made you fall in love with HSJ or your Ichiban?Do email us and the most interesting answer will get a chance to request for a photo!(:]
<3Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment