Saturday 3 March 2012

Hey!Say!Jump student roles!

Hello! Today's role play for Hey!Say!Jump is

If the members of Hey!Say!Jump (including ryutaro) are students in my school, what roles will they have?


Yabu will be president of the student council
Takaki will be the vice president of the student council
Hikaru will be the delinquent who always get on the nerves of President Yabu
Inoo will be the fun and loving senior of drama club
Daiki will be the senior who is always caught sleeping in class. 
Keito will be the senior in the english debate team.
Yamada will be the boy in the class next door who is always the best soccer player in his team and girls will always turn their heads when he walks past.
Yuto will be the drummer who will always drum rudiments in class whenever possible.
Ryutaro will be the cute junior who all females adore and dote on. 
Chinen will be my neighbour who goes to school with me, sit next to me in class and teach me homework whenever I need help. >.< 

-Aoi

No comments:

Post a Comment