Wednesday 9 May 2012

お誕生日おめでとう山田涼介!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMACHAN!!<3
/hugs/
Yamachan's birthday today was a blast;)
I have tweeted some fan reports from today's asia tour in Japan:)
You can check it out @HSJAishiteru xD
The papercranes(birthday wishes for him) and some others xD
Oh and Ryu went to the concert too^^
He wore white shirt and a black specs sitting at the VIP seats*V*
10 JUMP is forever~/jumps around/
My photo edit,I'm sorry if it's ugly(laughs)






















My message to Yamachan(although I know he won't read it~)
Dear Yamachan,
Although I'm just another fan whom you may never ever know about my existence,
I still love you!XD
Thanks for putting those smiles on your face and that accompanied me during my low times xD
Keep that smile on your face,stay young forever<3
Don't waste the awesome talent you have^^
The piercing,saxophone,makes me feel that you have really grown up into a man^^
Thanks for everything:3
And may Yamachii last forever xD
I'm waiting for you guys to come to Singapore!
Ganbatte,fighting!<3<3<3
Love you lots~
<3Hitomi
Hahaha just a short message:)
Just some con photos of Yamachan~
Hitomi no screen<3*screams*





















OMG <3<3






































JUMP is forever 10<3Your argument is invalid(:
Ahaha I'm sure most of us are all waiting for Ryu to come back right?
I'm also waiting~
And JUMP 2nd album will be named "JUMP World"
Released on 6 June<3
Once again,stay happy and healthy Yamachan!
Love you forever~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!<3
<3Hitomi


No comments:

Post a Comment